We currently perform Hot Taps of sizes 4"-12" on PVC, Ductile Iron, Cast Iron, and Transite.
We require the following conditions before making a hot tap:
- You must have written permission from the owner of the water system
- The material needed for the tap must have been purchased through Midwest Municipal Supply, Inc. (Tapping Sleeve and Valve)
- The main must be excavated and the sleeve and valve mounted before we come out
- At least one laborer must be available to assist lowering the machine into position and removing the machine
Upon arrival, we will air test the sleeve and valve to make sure it will be water tight.
We offer the following tools for rent:
- Tapmate Too Tapping Machine (3/4"-2")
- Test Pump
- Hydrant Seat Removal Tools
Tools rentals are charged by the day (call for rates). Any damage or alterations to tools will result in a repair charge. Non account customers will be required to pay a deposit refundable upon return in good condition.